Saturday, September 11, 2010

Balance and wisdom

Embrace that which is about you.
let your heart express its love.
Give guidance.. nurture others and
show that you care.

Let wisdome become your balance..
for it comes from a deeper source..
where peace and acceptence flows.

Love is a soothing flower,
let it flow with grace.
honor all things on
equal ground.

balance in life


There is hope beyond the clouds..
as the birds sing.. sing along.
take time to relax. let judgements go..
balance will come if you let
wisdom flow.

hope you all have a kind and soft day.
soft hugs Hope






Hope© All rights reserved. all writings and photos are copyrighted.. you may not use any of my photos without my written permission.. to use any photos please contact me.. thank you

4 comments:

  1. Sage advice and an absolutely stunning image, Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:26 AM

    Today was a bit of a rollercoaster for me, Hope; I think you saw that on my FB page. There's so much going on in the world that distracts us from the company of our better angels; it's easy to succumb to fear, sadness, and anger. I know; I was there.

    Then I came here.

    You remind me about the peace and beauty which persists and awaits each of us if we'll only take the time to acknowledge it.

    I'm going to be fine...you have a little bit to do with that, sis.

    Thank you...again...for being the dear soul I love as a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope .
    Your gentle spirt shines through your words.

    Gorgeous. Gorgeous.
    Im in love with this wild one.
    Love the light and eveything about your image.
    I love the look of your change too. Very Nice.
    Much Love
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and beautiful.. Sooo sootheing.. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I delight in reading your comments, the warmth you leave me with and the smiles to great each day.. thank you.. soft hugs always Hope