Monday, December 12, 2011

Angels to watch over us



A Dreamer’s Dream “When you allow angels to be part of your life, miracles truly happen.”
A loving angel came to me in dreams. She showed me life’s not always what it seems, And brought me to a place where sweet dreams live. She gave to me a gift that I now give,

A Dreamer’s Dream. She whispered,
“Take my hand and I will lead you through A place where only sweet dreams can come true. Close your eyes and open up your heart, For then this flight of dreams so sweet can start.

Dream, Dreamer, Dream.” She brought me through the darkness to the Light, Where colors wrapped around me, such delight. A patchwork quilt of beauty without seams, Each color was a rainbow full of dreams.

Dreamer’s Dreams. She led me through a hallway of pure sound, With doors flung open widely all around. And from each room a song would gently play. I wished with all my heart that I could stay, In this Dreamer’s Dream.

But we drifted in the fragrance of the breeze, To savor all the flowers and the trees. We tasted all of life that we could see, And felt it flow as one in harmony….. We Dreamed this Dreamer’s Dream.

Then my angel turned her eyes to me and said, “You’re the Keeper of these Dreams inside your head. Find sweet Dreamers, who would Dream of Love and Light, These Dreams will lead them safely through the night.

Help these Dreamers Dream.” And so I am the Keeper of this Dream, it’s true, But I offer all my Dreams to each of you. May their loving sweetness visit you each night And fill your soul with Love and Warmth and Light.

Dream, Dreamers, Dream! ~unknown


Hope© All rights reserved.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you Hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant even comment. I have tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Hope. Reminds me that my mom had collected some angels. One of my sisters has them now. I hope you have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Hope! That image is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and might I add even more wonderful to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope, I thought I'd better stop in & say Merry Christmas! Wonderful soft picture, it glows with warmth!
    Nice poem. Take care & enjoy the holiday season.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have such a special way with lights and also just capturing those scenes that create such beauty. I have tried but can't even get close to some of the beauty scenes you can create. Also I looove the poem. I don't copy many down, but I had to get this one. It really speaks to me. Thank you so much for sharing the amazing beauty you seem to be able to capture. I do hope God blesses you with a wonderful Christmas and the time to reflect on who we are and what where we want to go. May we all take a step and grow a little this season. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is so much Beauty in this post . The words really hit me. So very Beautiful and who ever wrote these was brilliant . Thank you for sharing from your heart as this had to be. This blog came to me the first time just when I needed it.
    Merry Christmas Dear Hope.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:32 PM

    Hi Hope
    I was admiring your beautiful photo's and thinking how "extra" beautiful
    your photography is at Christmas, and thinking how it was a Christmas when I first met you in wls.
    That was the start of a beautiful friendship with a very beautiful lady who inspired me to want to learn..not just how to take a good photo...but feel it as well.

    Thank you Hope
    you're awesome!

    Merry Christmas my dear friend

    Gary xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:28 AM

    Thank you for your beautiful art
    straight from your heart...
    Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Hope . Wishing you all the very best as we all Celebrate the most awesome event there ever could be.
    Blessing and so much Peace to you , Your Family.
    Have a wonderful Holiday Hope.
    Much Love

    Thank you for stopping and your wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:42 AM

    And happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:58 PM

    I wish I'd seen this when you first published it, Hope; life wasn't going so well then, and the poem you offered would have made such a world of difference.

    Ah, well...I found it today, and it still means the world to me.

    Better late than never.

    Much love, sis.

    ReplyDelete

I delight in reading your comments, the warmth you leave me with and the smiles to great each day.. thank you.. soft hugs always Hope